This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to determine, administer and maintain resources and equipment to complete a variety of tasks.
It applies to individuals who are skilled operators and apply a broad range of competencies in various work contexts. They may exercise discretion and judgement using appropriate theoretical knowledge of business resources and their basic maintenance to provide technical advice and support to a team.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Administration – General Administration
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on email@example.com