This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to organise domestic and overseas business travel, including developing associated itineraries, booking travel and accommodation, preparing travel related documentation and making travel arrangements.
It applies to individuals employed in a range of work environments who may work providing administrative support within an enterprise, or have responsibility for these tasks in relation to their own workgroup or role.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Administration – General Administration
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org