This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to plan, promote and coordinate conferences, ensuring follow-up procedures are incorporated.
It applies to individuals employed in a range of work environments who are required to plan and manage conferences. They may work as senior administrative staff, or may be other individuals who have been delegated responsibility for planning and managing a conference.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Administration – General Administration
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on email@example.com