This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to establish standards for the design and production of organisational documents and to manage document design and production processes to ensure agreed standards are met.
It applies to individuals employed in a range of work environments who require well-developed skills in the use of a range of software packages. They use these skills to establish, document and implement consistent standards of document design within an organisation.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Administration – General Administration
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org