This unit describes skills and knowledge required to oversee, monitor and report on pre-production, production and post-production work for advertisements.
It applies to individuals in an entry-level position in media planning, media buying, account or advertising management within an advertising team or media organisation, who monitor the advertising production process.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Business Development – Advertising
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on email@example.com