This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to create mass print media advertisements that communicate key features of a product, service or idea to consumers.
It applies to individuals working in a supervisory or management advertising role within an advertising team or media organisation who are primarily responsible for development of mass print advertisements. Individuals undertaking this unit may develop mass print media advertisements themselves or coordinate a team to produce the advertisement.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Business Development – Advertising
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on email@example.com