This unit describes skills and knowledge required to handle formal and informal negative feedback and complaints from customers.
It applies to individuals who apply a broad range of competencies and may exercise discretion and judgement using appropriate knowledge of products, customer service systems and organisational policies to provide technical advice and support to a team.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Communication – Interpersonal Communication
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on email@example.com