This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to articulate, present and debate ideas in a work or broader life context using creative techniques in order to provoke response, reaction and critical discussion.
This unit applies to individuals who contribute and present ideas that may be complex in nature and may relate to new products, services, processes or creative works using a degree of risk taking and storytelling.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Creativity and Innovation – Creative Thinking
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on email@example.com