This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to participate in customer engagement operations, including defining the requirements and expectations of the organisation.
It applies to individuals who perform a range of mainly routine tasks, using limited practical skills and fundamental operational knowledge, working under direct supervision.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Stakeholder Relations – Customer Engagement
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org