This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to conduct customer engagement operations. It requires an understanding of organisational requirements, expectations, policies and procedures.
It applies to individuals who apply a broad range of competencies in a varied work context, using some discretion and judgement and relevant theoretical knowledge, and who may provide technical advice and support to a team. This work is undertaken with some supervision and guidance.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Stakeholder Relations – Customer Engagement
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on email@example.com