This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to schedule customer engagement activity and manage customer engagement schedules using manual and electronic systems.
It applies to individuals who need to solve a defined range of unpredictable problems, analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources, and who may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Stakeholder Relations – Customer Engagement
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org