This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to fully integrate customer engagement to ensure customers maintain a high profile and significance within the organisation.
It applies to individuals who possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical or managerial competencies, and who will work closely with other members of an organisation and have a high degree of autonomy with managerial responsibility.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Stakeholder Relations – Customer Engagement
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org