This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to interpret and creatively respond to a design brief through the production of work.
It applies to individuals working in any industry or design context where work is prescribed by a commissioning agent/client in a brief. Individuals are required to integrate the creative, communication and planning processes that support effective response to a design brief.
Work is carried out independently, although guidance is available if required.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Design – Design Process
Contains the following documents
- New Assessment Criteria and Definitions (in MS Word Format)
- New Evidence Document (in MS Word Format)
- Instructor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Improved Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
For more information please contact us on email@example.com