This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to recognise and interact productively with diversity in the workplace. It covers sensitive responses to, and interactions with, all manner of diversity that might be encountered during the course of work.
It applies to individuals who work in a variety of contexts where they will be expected to interact with a diverse client and/or co-worker population. They may also provide some leadership and guidance to others and have some limited responsibility for the output of others.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Workforce Development – Diversity
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on email@example.com