This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to manage diversity in the workplace. It covers implementing the organisation’s diversity policy, fostering diversity within the work team and promoting the benefits of a diverse workplace.
It applies to individuals who direct the work of others in teams of variable sizes. They may work with staff from different cultures, races, religions, generations, or other forms of difference in any industry context.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Management and leadership – diversity
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on email@example.com