This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to research diversity and its importance to organisational activity and to draft, plan and implement diversity policy.
It applies to individuals working in organisations with staff and clients from different cultures, races or religions, multiple generations, or where there are other forms of diversity in the workforce.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Workforce Development – Diversity
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on email@example.com