This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to evaluate e-business models and strategies for use in a business context. This includes the ability to incorporate the results of these evaluations into the design of an e-business strategy, including marketing, buying and selling goods and services online.
It applies to individuals who possess skills and knowledge in a specialist business area, as well as knowledge of digital applications and other technologies. They apply these skills and knowledge in the evaluation, selection and implementation of new strategies for business, which incorporate e-business solutions. They may be responsible for overseeing these tasks along with technical or other knowledge experts.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Information and Communications Technology – E-Business
|Supersedes and is equivalent to BSBEBU501 - Investigate and design e-business solutions
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org