This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to maintain daily financial records such as reconciling debtors’ and creditors’ systems, preparing and maintaining a general ledger and trial balance and includes activities associated with monitoring cash control for accounting purposes.
It applies to individuals who are skilled operators and apply a broad range of competencies in various work contexts and may exercise discretion and judgement using appropriate theoretical knowledge of financial records.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Finance – Financial Administration
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on email@example.com