This unit describes skills and knowledge required to process payroll from provided data using manual and computerised payroll systems.
It applies to individuals employed in a range of work environments who are responsible for payroll functions within an organisation. They may work as individuals providing administrative support within an enterprise, or may be other members of staff who have been delegated payroll responsibilities.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Finance – Financial Administration
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on email@example.com