This unit describes skills and knowledge required to maintain accounts payable and accounts receivable records, including processing payments to creditors and handling overdue accounts receivable.
It applies to individuals employed in a range of work environments supporting the accounting functions and aspects of an enterprise. They may provide administrative support within an enterprise, or may be members of staff who have been delegated accounting responsibilities.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Finance – Financial Administration
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org