This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to maintain a computerised or manual general ledger system within an organisation, including processing journal entries and preparing a trial balance.
It applies to individuals employed in a range of work environments with responsibility for simple accounting functions within an organisation. They may work as individuals providing administrative support within an enterprise, or may be other members of staff with delegated responsibilities relating to general ledger maintenance.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Finance – Financial Administration
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on email@example.com