This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to undertake financial management within a work team in an organisation. It includes planning and implementing financial management approaches, supporting team members whose role involves aspects of financial operations, monitoring and controlling finances and reviewing and evaluating effectiveness of financial management processes.
It applies to managers in a wide range of organisations and sectors who have responsibility for ensuring that work team financial resources are used effectively and are managed in line with financial objectives of the team and organisation.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Finance - Financial Management
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org