This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to provide support for operational practices and procedures within the organisation’s productivity and profitability plans. This includes contributing to the operational plan, assisting in recruiting employees and acquiring resources, and monitoring and adjusting operational performance.
It applies to individuals who use planning and analytical skills to achieve the measurable, stated objectives of the team and the organisation. At this level, work will normally be carried out within known routines, methods and procedures, and may also involve a number of complex or non-routine activities that require some discretion and judgement.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Management and Leadership – Frontline Management
Contains the following documents
- New Assessment Criteria and Definitions (in MS Word Format)
- New Evidence Document (in MS Word Format)
- Instructor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Improved Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org