This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to support the organisation’s continuous improvement systems and processes. Particular emphasis is on actively encouraging the team to participate in the process, monitoring and reporting on specified outcomes and supporting opportunities for further improvements.
It applies to individuals with roles of responsibility who use initiative, organisational and communication skills to influence the ongoing development of the organisation.
At this level, work will normally be carried out within known routines, methods and procedures, and may also involve complex or non-routine activities that require some discretion and judgement.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Management and Leadership – Frontline Management
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on email@example.com