This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to undertake research that supports work across a range of human resource functional areas.
It applies to individuals who require a broad understanding of human resource functions, associated policy frameworks and the administrative requirements to support these functions and policies.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Workforce Development – Human Resource Management
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org