This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to manage human resource information systems from the research and planning stages, through selection of appropriate systems, to implementation, ongoing review and system upgrades.
It applies to individuals with a well-established, sound theoretical knowledge base in human resource management and human resource information systems (HRIS) who are proficient in using a range of specialised technical and managerial techniques to plan, carry out and evaluate their own work and/or the work of a team. They may or may not have staff who report to them, but they are authorised to oversee the HRIS.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Workforce Development – Human Resource Management
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org