This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to deal with redeployment, resignation, retirement, dismissal and redundancy, including the conduct of exit interviews.
It applies to individuals who take responsibility for overseeing aspects of managing the voluntary and involuntary termination of employment.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Workforce Development – Human Resource Management
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on email@example.com