This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to work in educational support roles applying a broad knowledge of the Australian education system, and specific knowledge of an organisation and job role.
It applies to individuals providing educational support services at various levels of responsibility in the education industry.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Industry Capability – Industry Context
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on email@example.com