This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to gather, organise and apply workplace information in the context of an organisation’s work processes and knowledge management systems.
It applies to individuals who perform a defined range of skilled operations in various work contexts. They may exercise discretion and judgement using appropriate knowledge of information management to provide technical advice and support to a team.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Knowledge Management – Information Management
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org