This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to implement and review the workplace information system. It involves the identification, acquisition, initial analysis and use of appropriate information which plays a significant part in the organisation’s effectiveness.
It applies to individuals whose work will normally be carried out within routine and non-routine methods and procedures which require planning and evaluation, leadership and guidance of others, and some discretion and judgement.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Knowledge Management – Information Management
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org