This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to make a pro-active and positive contribution to workplace innovation.
It applies to individuals working in any industry or community context, in both small and large organisations who take a pro-active approach to identifying, suggesting and developing ideas about better ways of doing things at a practical operational level in a specific area of activity. While the individual’s overall work is undertaken with some supervision and guidance, they apply discretion, judgement and effective interpersonal skills in order to contribute to workplace innovation.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Creativity and Innovation – Innovation
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org