This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to be an effective and proactive member of an innovative team.
It applies to individuals who play a proactive role in demonstrating, encouraging or supporting innovation in a team environment. The individual may be a team participant or a team leader. Teams may be formal or informal and may comprise a range of personnel.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Creativity and Innovation – Innovation
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org