This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to assist with the protection and lawful use of an organisation’s intellectual property and to avoid intellectual property infringement. It focuses on supporting the maintenance of an organisation’s policies and procedures for the protection of intellectual property and avoidance of intellectual property infringement.
It applies to individuals who operate in a broad range of work roles and contexts and whose role may include assisting the organisation to comply with intellectual property requirements for the protection and use of intellectual property.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Regulation, Licensing and Risk – Intellectual Property
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org