This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to protect, secure and effectively use intangible assets of value to an organisation. It focuses on establishing and maintaining systems to protect and exploit an organisation’s intellectual property to ensure business growth.
It applies to managers or coordinators who take an active role in recognising, securing and commercialising intangible assets which contribute to the organisation’s profitability, productivity, product or service delivery and market leadership. These managers and coordinators may work in a range of industry or other contexts and may have responsibility for managing people, systems or processes.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Regulation, Licensing and Risk – Intellectual Property
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org