This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to maintain the effectiveness of digital technology in the workplace. It includes maintaining existing technology, planning for future technology requirements, and identifying opportunities to improve workplace effectiveness and efficiency by introducing new digital technologies.
It applies to individuals with a broad knowledge of digital business technologies who may be required to contribute well-developed skills in creating solutions to maintenance and upgrade issues with existing digital technology. They may have responsibility to provide guidance or to delegate aspects of these tasks to others.
No licensing, legislation or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Information and Communications Technology – IT Support
|Supersedes and is equivalent to BSBITS401 - Maintain business technology
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org