This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to correctly create and use spreadsheets and charts using spreadsheet software.
It applies to individuals who perform a range of routine tasks in the workplace using a limited range of practical skills and fundamental knowledge of creating spreadsheets in a defined context under direct supervision or with limited individual responsibility.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Information and Communications Technology – IT Use
|Supersedes and is equivalent to BSBITU202A - Create and use spreadsheets
||Updated to meet Standards for Training Packages
|Is superseded by and equivalent to BSBITU212 - Create and use spreadsheets
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on email@example.com