This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to create simple two-table relational databases with reports and queries, for storage and retrieval of information.
It applies to individuals that may provide administrative support within an enterprise, or may be independently responsible for storage and retrieval of data relating to their own work roles.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Information and communications Technology – IT use
|Supersedes and is equivalent to BSBITU301A - Create and use databases
||Updated to meet Standards for Training Packages
|Is superseded by and equivalent to BSBITU311 - Use simple relational databases
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org