This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to design and produce electronic slide presentations using various applications and platforms.
It applies to individuals employed in a range of work environments who design electronic presentations. They may work as individuals providing administrative support within an enterprise, or may be responsible for production of their own electronic presentations.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Information and Communications Technology – IT Use
|Supersedes and is equivalent to BSBITU302 - Create electronic presentations
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on email@example.com