This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to develop spreadsheets through the use of both cloud-based and non-cloud based spreadsheet applications.
It applies to individuals employed in a range of environments who tend to be personally responsible for designing and working with spreadsheets under minimal supervision. These individuals are generally required to have intermediate knowledge and understanding of a number of spreadsheet applications.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Information and Communications Technology – IT Use
|Supersedes and is equivalent to BSBITU304 - Produce spreadsheets
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org