This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to use e-commerce to procure goods and services in a business context. This includes the ability to undertake a range of online buy-side transactions, including banking, and purchasing products and services.
It applies to individuals who are skilled operators and apply a broad range of competencies in various work contexts. They may exercise discretion and judgement using appropriate theoretical knowledge of engaging in e-commerce to provide technical advice and support to a team.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Information and Communications Technology – IT Use
|Supersedes and is equivalent to BSBITU305 - Conduct online transactions
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on email@example.com