This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to use spreadsheet software to complete business tasks and produce complex documents.
It applies to individuals employed in a range of work environments who require skills in creation of complex spreadsheets to store and retrieve data. They may work as individuals providing administrative support within an enterprise, or may be independently responsible for designing and working with spreadsheets relevant to their own work roles.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Information and Communications Technology – IT Use
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org