This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to design and produce complex desktop published documents.
This unit applies to individuals employed in a range of work environments who require well-developed skills in desktop publishing. They may be individuals providing administrative support within an enterprise, or others responsible for production of their own documents.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Information and Communications Technology – IT Use
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org