This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to communicate effectively as a workplace leader, including understanding the context, choosing methods of communication to suit the audience, and following up.
This unit applies to managers, supervisors and team leaders required to communicate with other persons within the workplace.
Communication skills cover a range of methods and contexts within principally structured environments.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Management and Leadership - Leadership
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on email@example.com