This unit defines skills, knowledge and outcomes required to plan and supervise the performance of the team and develop team cohesion.
It applies team leaders, supervisors and new emerging managers who have an important leadership role in the development of efficient and effective work teams.
Leaders at this level also provide leadership for the team and bridge the gap between the management of the organisation and the team members. As such they must 'manage up' as well as manage their team/s.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Management and Leadership - Leadership
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org