This unit identifies the behaviours, skills and knowledge required to lead a diverse workforce. It covers identifying, analysing and engaging with a diverse workforce to maximise the benefit of diversity to the organisation.
The unit applies to supervisors, team leaders, new and emerging managers who lead within a diverse workforce environment and exercise discretion and autonomy within a structured business context.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Management and Leadership - Leadership
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on email@example.com