This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to manage a diverse workforce. It covers scoping workforce diversity and developing, implementing and reviewing diversity policy and procedures in the workplace.
It applies to managers within a diverse workforce environment who exercise significant discretion and autonomy within a structured business context. They identify, analyse, synthesise and act on information from a range of sources, and deal with unpredictable problems. They use initiative and judgement to organise the work of self and others and plan, evaluate and co-ordinate the work of teams.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Management and Leadership - Leadership
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on email@example.com