This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to determine individual and team development needs and to facilitate the development of the workgroup.
It applies to individuals with a broad knowledge of learning and development who apply their skills in addressing development needs to meet team objectives. They may have responsibility to provide guidance or to delegate aspects of tasks to others.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Workforce Development – Learning and Development
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Supporting documents:
- Contextualisation guide
- Training and assessment strategy (TAS)
- RTO Materials statement of validation
- Student validation survey
- Work placement logbook
- Workplace documentation
- Workplace evidence
For more information please contact us on email@example.com