This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to manage programs with a health and wellbeing focus. The unit addresses management of the range of programs that would typically be associated with health and wellbeing such as stress management, smoking cessation, exercise, and Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs).
It applies to individuals who take responsibility for managing staff health and wellbeing programs or activities.
It also has particular relevance for managers of human resources or diversity programs, frontline managers and specialist consultants responsible for promoting a balance between work demands and personal life. It is not assumed the individual will be directly involved in delivering the programs.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Workforce Development – Learning and Development
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org