This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to display high levels of personal leadership and be a role model within the work environment.
It applies to individuals who have a leadership role and how they conduct themselves, the initiative they take in influencing, assisting and guiding others, and the way they manage their own role and responsibilities.
Competence in this unit requires consistently high levels of self-management and behaviours that exemplify the desired standards within the organisation. The individual must earn the trust and respect of the team and act as a role model at all times.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Management and Leadership – Management
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org