This unit covers the development or review of 'in house' policy in an organisation. It covers anticipating and confirming the need for policy development or review; planning the policy development process; gathering and analysing information; determining policy direction; and drafting, releasing and promoting policy.
It applies to managers who draft and review policy that is formulated to facilitate the implementation of decisions made by senior executives, business owners, and boards of management or similar.
No licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Management and Leadership – Management
Contains the following documents
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
- New Assessor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Cover Sheet
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Learner Evidence Document
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- New Observation and Demonstration Checklists
- New Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
For more information please contact us on email@example.com